Thursday 4 December 2014

Sera's Design



As I have never done hair before and also find it quite difficult when I saw Sera’s design I was really worried as I thought there was no way with my ability and in the 2 hour slot we have to complete our assessment that I will be able to get it done on time. Even though I am still very nervous about my assessment as the hair stylist I have gained more confidence as we have been practising the design for the last couple of weeks and each time I have got a little bit better and a little bit faster. Here are some of the images of my practise and progression. Here is Sera’s final design:


Equipment:
- Crimping iron
- Straighteners
- Section clips
- Tail comb
- Paddle brush
- Pins and grips (A lot!)
- Hair spray
- Wax 
- Heat protection spray

Here are the step by step instructions that were provided to me by Sera:



No comments:

Post a Comment