Thursday 4 December 2014

Timed assessment in the role of the hair stylist


These are my final images from my timed assessment where we had two hours to set up, style the hair following the design and instructions provided to us by our partner, the designer. After worrying about this assessment from the beginning of the project and practising loads I found that the outcome of the timed assessment came out better than any of the practise runs I had done! I was really pleased with the whole process of design and working with my partner Sera as she was very organised throughout and gave me clear step by step instructions to follow and during our practise time gave me guidance and help to assist me in achieving the best outcome possible. I was glad I managed to work to the time constraints which was my biggest worry as during previous attempts this is where I had the most problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment